United States Post Office, Court House, and Custom House (1906)
Completed in 1908.
Architect: Clarke & Howe
Still in use by the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island; the United States Circuit Court for the District of Rhode Island met here until that court was abolished in 1912.
Renamed the Providence Federal Building and Courthouse in 1961.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 79, Folder M