You are here

Bar Membership Reinstatement

An attorney who has ceased to be a member of the Bar of this Court for any reason, including disbarment, suspension, failure to comply with the requirements for continuation of membership, resignation or failure to renew membership in a timely manner, may apply for reinstatement by filing a completed application for reinstatement and paying the applicable reinstatement fee established by the Court.  See LR Gen 215(a).  

Below please find the Application for Reinstatementand other helpful materials:

For questions or information pertaining to the reinstatement process, please contact Rana Smith at (401) 752-7210.